Every year, lakhs candidates participate in the PCS examination, which is run by UP Public Service Commission (UPPSC). Provincial Civil Services (PCS), which has been shortened as PCS, is the route which leads to an administrative career in the Uttar Pradesh government. After the training, successful candidates are kept in different districts, boards, and sub-divisions of the state.
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC PCS 2019 notification is going to release soon.
- UPPSC PCS Examination date was released in 2019 with the release of official UPPSC PCS Calendar 2019.
- UPPSC PCS Prelims(ACF & RFO) exam will be conducted on October 20, 2019.
- UPPSC PCS Mains(ACF & RFO) examination will be held on from November 13, 2019.
- The recruitment exam will be conducted for the post of Upper Subordinate Services (P.C.S.), (1) ACF, and (2) RFO vacancies.
- The exam consists of 3 important phases. (1) Preliminary Exam (Objective Type & Multiple choices), (2) Mains Exam (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination) and (3) Viva- Voice (Personality Test).
UPPSC PCS 2019, Important Dates:
|Commencement of Online Application||To be released soon|
|Last Date of Online Application||To be released soon|
|Last Date to Pay Fee Online||To be released soon|
|UP PCS Admit Card Download Date||To be released soon|
|UPPSC PCS Exam Date 2019||20th October 2019 (Prelims)|
13 November 2019 (Mains)
UPPSC PCS 2019, FEE:
UPPSC PCS 2019, Vacancy:
|PCS (Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services)||To be released soon|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||To be released soon|
|Range Forest officer||To be released soon|
UPPSC PCS 2019, Salary:
The salary of PCS (Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services) is given below in two stages:
- Junior Scale Pay Band Rs. 15600 – 39100 with Rs. 5400 as grade pay.
- Senior Time Scale Pay Band Rs.15600-39100 with Rs. 6600 as grade pay.
The salary of Assistant Conservator of Forest is given below:
- Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100, Grade Pay- Rs. 5400, Group “B”, Gazetted.
The salary of the Range Forest Officer is given below:
- Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800, Grade Pay – Rs. 4800, Group “B”, Gazetted.
UPPSC PCS 2019, Eligibility:
(1) Educational Qualification:
For more information about educational qualification, please see the official UPPSC PCS 2019 notification.
(2) Age limit:
To apply for UPPSC PCS 2019, you must have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age limit of 40 years. Candidates who meet the age limit criteria can apply for UPPSC recruitment 2019. For different categories of age relaxation, please see the official UPPSC PCS 2019 notification.
UPPSC PCS 2019, Selection Process:
The selection of UPPSC PCS 2019 for PCS (Combined States / Upper Subordinate Services), Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) and Range Forest Officer (RFO) will be based on the Preliminary examination (Objective type and MCQ.), Main Examination (Conventional type, I.e. written test) and then Viva – Voice (Personality Test).
Exam Pattern, UPPSC PCS 2019:
|Paper-1||9.30-11.30 am||200 Marks|
|Paper-2||2.30- 4.30 pm||200 Marks|
|General Studies First Paper||200 marks|
|General Studies Second Paper||200 marks|
|General Studies Third Paper||200 marks|
|General Studies Fourth Paper||200 marks|
Admit Card, UPPSC PCS 2019:
Candidates applying for UPPSC PCS 2019 can download their Admit Card from the official site.
Note: Admit card is the only approach to go to the examination hall. Make sure that you bring all the required documents and admit cards while going for the exam.